Pages

21.4.09

KABAR KRITIS

Omygooooddddddd!!!!!!!! I don't want to hear it. I don't want to know it, I don't want to insight this condition
Pa Uswa said that there will be a freshman from SURABAYA, the city my dad come from. hehe
I'm scared if he's as smart as my other friends, that's enough!!! this mess class is noisy enough, what if he passed the exam and join my class! cuih! 3 new person are enough to be a new member of CLABEX. I don't need anything more.. it's not called ana acceleration class that constain of sooo many students, I've got 25 friend already, I don't need 1 more for join inot my class, usppsss sorry, I thought that my words are so deeeeepppppp, , , ,, ,  but never mind
Hmmmm, the winner of Mas-mas and Mbak-mbak surabaya, what kind of guy is he? Handsome? Smart? Shame person? or BELAGU like kiki?! huh
Ihope he get in to smabel, not labschool's CLABEX of course, I don't think so hard about it, if he doesn't join into my class, he's smart certainly, but I hope he prefers to choose the regular one instead of the acceleration..
*ohya btw selamat hari Kartini :)*

No comments: